My phone Doesnt Ring Sometimes

iamtone

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
sometimes i will look at my phone while a phone call is coming in and it doesnt ring sometimes the phone is in my pocket on call and no ring

volume is up

i saw in settings something about no phone sound on pick up but thats not selected

anybody else notice there Incredible doesnt ring sometimes too?

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I usually have mine on vibrate...and sometimes it seems that it doesn't vibrate when a call, msg, or email comes in. But then again, it's not as robust a vibration as the Motorola Droid, so maybe I just don't feel it.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You didn't happen to add the app "GBlocker" did you? It's to block certain numbers.

I did, and I experienced the same problems. Uninstalled it and the ringer started working again. It seemed to "block" some numbers I had not chosen to block.

iamtone

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
You didn't happen to add the app "GBlocker" did you? It's to block certain numbers.

I did, and I experienced the same problems. Uninstalled it and the ringer started working again. It seemed to "block" some numbers I had not chosen to block.

yep i do have gblocker and it does its job but there are phone calls from numbers not blocked that come thru just doesnt ring u think thats a glitch from gblocker?

iamtone

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site

does anybody know when GBlocker will release an update to fix the Incredible bugs?

KoopaT23

May 24, 2010
Visit site
There's a feature on the phone that silences calls when you turn the phone face down and there has been discussion on androidforums about that happening when it's face down in your pocket. Its quite annoying.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
There's a feature on the phone that silences calls when you turn the phone face down and there has been discussion on androidforums about that happening when it's face down in your pocket. Its quite annoying.

Settings > sounds & display > quiet ring on pickup > uncheck.

This feature is designed to stop ringing when you simply put the phone up to your ear.

The proximity sensor thinks your pocket is your cheek, (and depending on which pocket you use it may well be). :p

KoopaT23

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Settings > sounds & display > quiet ring on pickup > uncheck.

This feature is designed to stop ringing when you simply put the phone up to your ear.

The proximity sensor thinks your pocket is your cheek, (and depending on which pocket you use it may well be). :p

I think that's actually another feature. The ring quiets a little when you pick up the phone.

iamtone

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site

yea i noticed that i unchecked that along time ago i think it has sumthin to do wit gblock because when i uninstalled everything worked however i bought the app and IM HOPING THE DEVOLPER LOOKS AT THIS SITE! and will make an update