Speed Dial Settings Suddenly Disappeared

fredwooch

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody else had this problem? This morning, I went to make a call using speed dial, and all of the settings had disappeared. I had been using speed dial for the past week or so without any problems. Is it possible that I accidentally did something to wipe out all of the settings? I didn't fiddle with the phone settings, so I can't imagine what it might have been.

bss

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I too have experienced this numerous times. Seems to happen at random - I'll go to hit a speed dial that I previously set up and it will not work, so I look at the settings for speed dial and only 2 of the 5 numbers are still there. Really weird. Going to try a factory reset and see if that helps.

Jamboaz

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing this constantly on my Evo. I can go so far as to set them up, make a call or two, go back to the speed dial setting and several are missing. This is very annoying

Keldog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me a couple of times.. I just end up resetting them and they work fine for a while. I always have voice dialing as a backup.

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have had the same issue... sort of. when i try to use speed dail, i press and hold and nothing happens but if i delete the number i just pressed and press and hold again it will work. kinda weird. rooted on skyraider 3.5

allenrouman

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue - my speed dial on my Epic 4G had been working fine, and now it seems randomly different speed dial settings are deleted (for example, the person I assign to #s 3 and 9 disappear, but the others remain -- then another day #5 disappears, etc.). I do not have Skype installed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish