Whats the best web browser to use on incredible?

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
So what's the best/favorite browser people like using? i have been using the stock one since i got the phone. i just saw a post about dolphin hd. looks nice and seems to work just as well. i do like the tabs being right on top, wish the stock one had that.
also seems like Opera Mini 5 & Skyfire 2.0 are pretty popular in the market.

which do most people prefer or just work well overall? i do see the stock browser hanging sometime when there is a flash video on a website. i'm gonna try dolphin hd over the next few days and see how it compares.

nightfishing#AC

May 3, 2010
Visit site
just grab them and try them out. it's a personal preference thing to a high degree.

I use Opera for most things (very fast on page loading, opera link, comfort level), stock is pretty slick itself and supports (some) flash.

iowabowtech

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I've also found the stock to be the best so far. I really want Skyfire to work out but it's been a little glitchy for me so far. On a related note, does anybody tweak their browser settings or any other settings for that matter to improve page load speed. Irregardless of what browser I use, it's awfully slow compared to my previous mobile device (BB).

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
Stock is nice but in my opinion the best browser right now is xscope with dolphin hd right behind it. Once dolphin gets a little faster I think it will be my main one. opera is awful compared to any of them. Mimi or five. What you need to do is download them one at a time aand use each one for a day. Make yourself use it. Don't get frustrated and revert back to another. Use each one for a day and learn it. This will show you what you like and what you don't but ten minutes with each is not a comparison. O yea, did I say that opera sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae