Is there a setting to keep the dial pad active while the phone is in the wait state?
    05-11-2010 01:24 PM
    Wait state? Not sure what you are referring to? You mean like directly after you dial a number?

I don't think there is a setting to do that though. What issue are you having?
    05-11-2010 01:45 PM
    once you pull the phone from your ear to your belly area, the dial pad ought to be awake and ready for input. no?
    05-11-2010 02:21 PM
    Wait state? Not sure what you are referring to? You mean like directly after you dial a number?

I don't think there is a setting to do that though. What issue are you having?
    I need to dial xxx-xxx-xxxx w (so I can enter a security code) xxxxxxx#
    The problem is when the phone goes to wait the keypad is unavailable. all you can do is release the number after the wait. several p's instead but I got like 600 numbers to change.
    05-12-2010 11:34 PM
    I did this with my voicemail, tried it with both W(ait) and P(ause) and it worked flawlesly, but I was programming these into the phonebook, not entirely sure if thats what you are trying to do.

If not, and you are trying to enter numbers while on a call, the "keypad" button is the one in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    05-13-2010 01:21 AM
    I did this with my voicemail, tried it with both W(ait) and P(ause) and it worked flawlesly, but I was programming these into the phonebook, not entirely sure if thats what you are trying to do.

If not, and you are trying to enter numbers while on a call, the "keypad" button is the one in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    thats what i do and it works or if that screen sleeps I just shake it up and down slowly to get it on. This is a small price to pay not to cheek dial or hangup like the storm did.
    05-13-2010 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD