Peep and sharing links to Facebook

tommmmm

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone able to share links from peep to facebook? I select the "Share" option in the menu and select Facebook. It brings up the mobile facebook site and says "Your link could not be shared". Is this a permissions thing possibly?

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just rehashing this question. I do not try sharing links from Peep, but it seems I am unable to use the 'share to Facebook' option for any app besides for pictures.

One of the things I do quite often is copy a headline/link combo from Twitter and add it to facebook, but I haven't been able to do that since switching from my Pre to the EVO.

Any workarounds? You can't post anything to your status in the full FB site and the FB app just seems to put in the characters but no 'link' when I copy/paste there.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
If you aren't using Peep, are you using another Twitter app or the browser?

In the browser you should have the option to "Share Page," then select Facebook. This works on both the default browser and Dolphin HD. Go to the page you want to share, hit menu, then Share Page. You can also share from a link by long-pressing the link. Lastly, in the default browser you can long-press the URL field (address entry) and share from there as well.

All of these forward you to m.facebook.com, where you can add a comment.

EDIT: I just noticed you are using the EVO. These are all Sense-based, so it should work on your EVO just like it works on my Dinc. I think.

Last edited: