Has anyone had success with this? I have an HP dv7t laptop and am trying to pair it with my Incredible so I can use PDANet over bluetooth. But after making the Incredible discoverable, the Win 7 laptop cannot see it (via Bluetooth | Add Device).

The Bluetoothstack on the laptop is OK because I was able to pair it with my Storm. ANd I was able to pair the Incredible with another laptop so I know that is OK. There's something just not jiving between the two.

Has anyone had any success with this, or have any suggestions?
    05-12-2010 08:25 PM
    I have Windows 7 64-Bit and had no problem at all. Using a Dell laptop though.
    05-13-2010 09:38 AM
    I don't use PDANet, but I do have the HP DV7T and Win7-Pro-64. I was able to pair the device (it's listed as an ADR6300, but you can change that), and I am able to listen to audio on my PC played from the Incredible. However, when I tried to FTP a file via Bluetooth, it failed to send, and caused my Settings | Wireless & Networks setup page to fail to load (Force Close window).

After shutting down the phone and turning it back on (power button on top, not battery pull, and I don't miss my BB one bit), the Wireless setup page loads and works fine.

e: after rebooting the phone, I found a setting under Bluetooth to allow FTP connections. Checking this box and checking "always allow" under Authorization Options on the PC | Device settings page, everything now works for me.

Be sure to turn off discovery mode on the Incredible once it's paired, or let the 120 second timer wind down before trying to perform any actions over Bluetooth.
    05-13-2010 10:11 AM
    I was finally able to get them paired after a reboot. But something still isn't right. The Bluetooth Devices folder in WIn 7 shows the phone but when I go to its properties and click the Services tab I get the blue working circle image for 20-30 seconds, then it eventually goes away without listing any services. The Bluetooth tab of the properties dialg says it's connected.

So, why would it be connected but not listing any supported services of the device?
    05-13-2010 10:37 AM
    Bark, did you install any special drivers for your bluetooth stack?
    05-13-2010 10:39 AM
    No. But I have installed every update that the HP Assistant app has found and recommended (except for one Lightscribe one that doesn't apply to BT).

I'm not positive, but I think there was one BT update that it installed.
    05-13-2010 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD