Check this out for all factory accessories coming out......

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
It does end the debate about tv out. I wonder how it works. Currently I have my headphones from my curve plugged into it and the plug looks just like that in the picture. When I press the button on the headphones, which would open up voice dial or could be used to answer the phone on the curve or my storm, this one opens and starts playing the music files.

kmaxima

May 13, 2010
Visit site

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I thought the video out was supposed to be Component Video? From the picture, the colors of the cable are Yellow, Red, and White which is usually Composite Video (Yellow) with Red and White audio. I had thought the video out would be from USB, but if it's from the 3.5 mm jack, it might explain why some users were having trouble with their FM radio (some people reported they had to pull the headphone plug out half-way to get the radio stations to tune in).

Also, I wonder if the High Gloss Silicone Cover that I got from them will fit over the extended battery w/door.

kmaxima

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought the video out was supposed to be Component Video? From the picture, the colors of the cable are Yellow, Red, and White which is usually Composite Video (Yellow) with Red and White audio. I had thought the video out would be from USB, but if it's from the 3.5 mm jack, it might explain why some users were having trouble with their FM radio (some people reported they had to pull the headphone plug out half-way to get the radio stations to tune in).

Also, I wonder if the High Gloss Silicone Cover that I got from them will fit over the extended battery w/door.

Watch the youtube video I posted right above your post. It is a composite cable using the micro usb port.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Watch the youtube video I posted right above your post. It is a composite cable using the micro usb port.

That's what I thought too! I saw the video when it first came out, but the picture of the "TV-Out Cable" in the Verizon Launch Package document doesn't look anything like the one in the video.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm not as concerned with the cable issues as I am with how they knew my exact profile:

WHO: Power Connectors
They work to live. They?re at meetings, at openings, dinners, out for a drink. They need constant access to work but without being branded a ?suit?. Play is the badge they want to cultivate and wear.
Demo: Male/Female 25‐44
ATTITUDE:
Their phone is a personal expression of who they are, the hub of their busy social lives ? texts, pictures snapped in the moment & shared. And that little bit of flash (ID) suits their style.
PHONE WANTS:
Great design and exceptional performance

Damn you interwebs, spreading all my personal info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton