on the fence

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I am on the fence right now about returning my incredible and going back to my Droid. I have until the 29th of this month to make up my mind. What does everyone think with 2.2 coming out soon is it worth it to go back to the Droid. From what I've been seeing 2.2 looks like it will have a new launcher with 5 home screens on it and it will have the full flash player on it. Is it a good idea to go back to the Droid?

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
It all depends on what you like. I prefer Sense UI and no keyboard. If you like the keyboard, the gold accents, and stock Android...well the Droid is for you. If you like Sense UI, red accents, and a thin profile...stick with your Incredible.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I really am digging sense UI.
I am sure it would take longer for us to get 2.2, but I can live with that.

I never used a touchscreen device before and bought this without trying it and love it.
I have a feeling though that this is a middle of the road device and not as much of a flagship device for verizon like the droid was.

IncredibleLane

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I was initially VERY skeptical about the virtual keyboard, but the specs pulled me over to the Incredible.

I now LOVE the virtual keyboard and will NEVER go back to a physical one. The text prediction is amazing, and the phone is beautiful and sleek (not clunky like the Droid)

But it really is all about what you prefer. They are two different devices, so examine which one fits your needs the best.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
If you like virtual keyboards, I highly recommend SWYPE. I think it is one of the best virtual keyboards that I have ever used.

Joelist

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
This is hardly a middle of the road device, and is definitely VZWs flagship device. All you need do is look at the ads and walk into a VZW store. After all, it blows every other smartphone out there away in terms of performance and features.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol