I seem to have bad luck with bluetooths.

I have the Incredible and decided to go ahead and spent the money to get a good blue tooth.

I bought the Jawbone 'the thinker, ICON'

I am not that much impressed.

When I am driving on the freeway, people tell me they don't hear every word, or I am cutting out, or it doesn't sound clear,or has background noise.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding getting a decent blue-tooth for the Incredible. I thought i bought the best, but I seem to have people telling me I am not coming through clearly when I am on the freeway.

Is that wrong to think it should be clear on the freeway ?

Any suggestions ? Honestly, I have never found a bluetooth that worrks for more than an hour or two and is clear.

Any thoughts ?

What is working ( bluetooth-wise) for others with the Incredible.

thanks for any feedback.

jason
    05-13-2010 07:21 PM
    yeah i suggest you post it in the incredible forums not motorola droid forum. But Jawbone is supposed to be top of the line bluetooth headset. I had one and never had any such problems ( and you shouldn't for $100+). Maybe you just got a bad headset and you should return it for another one.
    05-13-2010 07:32 PM
    I have a client who has a JawBone and it is TERRIBLE ... whenever he is on it the voice is VERY muffled - I don't think its a good product.

I have the voyager 520 by plantronics, a company that mostly deals with headsets for all sorts of devices, and that is their main focus ... my girlfriend says I sound better on it than I do talking into my phone directly without it (I have the Droid), especially better than when I had a blackberry... I never get complaints about the call quality, and no one ever says they can't hear me when I'm driving, so I'd say it works well. Check it out on amazon or somewhere else for reviews. I recently saw it at walmart for $69, I got it at Radio Shack for $42 on black friday, and I know I've seen it online for under $25.
    05-13-2010 11:49 PM
    Try the blueant q1 with the app from the market it supports voice dial and other things
    05-14-2010 04:54 AM
    yeah i suggest you post it in the incredible forums not motorola droid forum.
    That would help. I think a lot of people see "Droid" (somehow ignoring the "Motorola) and assume that it includes the Droid Incredible (made by HTC) as well.
    05-14-2010 08:10 AM
    thanks guys, noted. Sorry about posting in the wrong forum.
    05-14-2010 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD