Voice Quality Incoming Calls?

joeturni#CB

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is a pervasive problem or just my unit...but the voices coming through the phone are muddled, crackling and sometimes "tinny"....Is anyone else have this problem with their phone?

BadPeekSell

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes, same here... I'm trying not to pay attention to the bad voice quality on incoming calls, because I love my phone and it has a myriad of other great features, but it IS kind of annoying to realize that the voice quality of incoming calls is below the expectations of many, I'm sure.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I started having issues with calls two nights ago. All I would get was a crackling then a high pitched whine. Now if you call into my phone I can pick it up but the caller cant hear me, I can hear them though. VZW is next day shipping me a new one. Should have it on Saturday.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The incoming voice quality was better on my Palm Treo 700p (the one you saw on CSI: NY and Bones episodes from 2006).

I just hope the outgoing voice quality isn't as bad as the iPhone! I can almost always tell when someone calls me on an iPhone.

Stephen Colbert said about the iPad, "Just like the iPhone, you can't make calls with it."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci