I don't know if this is a pervasive problem or just my unit...but the voices coming through the phone are muddled, crackling and sometimes "tinny"....Is anyone else have this problem with their phone?
    05-14-2010 12:02 PM
    Yes, same here... I'm trying not to pay attention to the bad voice quality on incoming calls, because I love my phone and it has a myriad of other great features, but it IS kind of annoying to realize that the voice quality of incoming calls is below the expectations of many, I'm sure.
    05-14-2010 12:48 PM
    Well I started having issues with calls two nights ago. All I would get was a crackling then a high pitched whine. Now if you call into my phone I can pick it up but the caller cant hear me, I can hear them though. VZW is next day shipping me a new one. Should have it on Saturday.
    05-14-2010 12:57 PM
    The incoming voice quality was better on my Palm Treo 700p (the one you saw on CSI: NY and Bones episodes from 2006).

I just hope the outgoing voice quality isn't as bad as the iPhone! I can almost always tell when someone calls me on an iPhone.

Stephen Colbert said about the iPad, "Just like the iPhone, you can't make calls with it."
    05-14-2010 01:00 PM

"Just like the iPhone, you can't make calls with it."

LOL that's golden!
    05-14-2010 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD