Hello. I apologize if this has been asked already. I did a quick search, but it didn't bring up an answer, I may have not used the right search terms...

Anyway...I want to use a photo as my wallpaper. However, I want it to center it on the homescreen instead of spanning it across all my screens where I have to scroll through the screens to see the entire photo. Is there a way to do that? I looked through the settings and didn't see an option for that.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    05-15-2010 01:55 PM
    I don't think you can have different wall papers per screen. It is one wallpaper for all screens.

You would need to create the wallpaper where what you want on the center screen is centered with enough on the sides to fill in the rest of the screens on both sides.

Of course this will be a problem when you switch between landscape and portrait
    05-15-2010 03:21 PM
    I don't think you can have different wall papers per screen. It is one wallpaper for all screens.

You would need to create the wallpaper where what you want on the center screen is centered with enough on the sides to fill in the rest of the screens on both sides.

Of course this will be a problem when you switch between landscape and portrait
    Thanks for the reply. I'm okay with 1 wallpaper, I was just hoping I could center it on the homescreen, even if that meant the same photo was centered on the other screens. Oh well.

Thanks again.
    05-15-2010 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD