I have a question with youtube/android market/internet browser after searching for something.

For example, if first I type in the word transformers and then click it, it will search youtube or if I am on the android market/internet search for transformers.

next if I went to search for transformers 2, I start typing in the word "transformers" and right away the above word appears, but if I click on it, it goes right to the original search. How can I do it where if I click on it the word transformers will appear but not run youtube video/android market/web browser so I can then type in the number 2.

another example, in android market I had some searches already saved. How can I click on one of those searches but then type something after it like another word/number without opening it first.

I hope this makes sense
    05-17-2010 09:02 AM
    I have tried something similar and I don't think there is a way to do what you are describing. Luckily typing on the Inc is great so at most this should only be adding a couple seconds to your searching. And when I searched transformers in YouTube, it had a suggestion link for "transformers 2" so I think in 99% of cases that would be enough.
    05-17-2010 09:39 AM
    that's unfortunately what I thought also. Its not the end of the world because typing on the incredible has been very easy.
    05-17-2010 09:49 AM
    and you can always just use the voice search if you wanted =)
    05-17-2010 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD