adding email addr. to contacts

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
How do I add a new email address to my contacts from a email that was sent to me? On my bb I would just copy and paste bit this does not seem to be a option.
I am aware that this answer is in these forums somewhere but my searches have come up negative.....any help will be appreciated

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
After you open the mail, hold down the address at the top for a second. You will get a popup with that option.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to do what you said but it did not work. I actually tried to do that before I posted this. The address highlights but does not give me a option to add to contacts I even searched through the menu screen as well.
Thanks for the quick response

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I double-checked it with a couple more emails and it works fine. Just to be clear, I'm talking about touching the little box to the right of "From" at the top of the screen.

Now, this is a POP email account. If you're using something else, maybe that would make a difference. Good luck!

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I feel so stupid right now.....I am using the stock email widgets gmail and the mail widget that now says aol on the bottom.
Am I suppose to click on the star......am I dumb?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro