Check it out

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
"However, I was disappointed that the Android store didn't have as many of my favorite news apps as there are in the Apple store, such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and CNN apps."

The reviewer is an idiot, I have the NYT app installed on my Inc right now. Also, she mislabels the home button as the "leap" button.

But, at least more mainstream types are waking up to the fact that there are more choices than BB or iPhone =]

giantcrazy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
'Too busy, not as intuitive'

I really don't get people. A phone gives you the ability to customize it any way you like it, and instead you're harking for an iPhone, which is completely resistant to personalization. You know, for 'simplicity's' sake.

Simple phones for simple people.

Kainz15

May 16, 2010
Visit site
'Too busy, not as intuitive'

I really don't get people. A phone gives you the ability to customize it any way you like it, and instead you're harking for an iPhone, which is completely resistant to personalization. You know, for 'simplicity's' sake.

Simple phones for simple people.

Exactly, the more I look at my current iPhone (waiting for my Incredible to get here) I see how plain boring it is. The fact that you can't customize the screen at all (sans moving apps around) is just plain stupid. I know via jailbreak and upcoming os 4.0 it's possible. But to take Apple 4 iterations of their operating system to be able to use a wallpaper? There is a difference between simple and lazy IMO