Courtesy Call from VZW After Buying Incredible?

anthonym83

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys get a courtesy call from VZW saying they just wanted to follow up with you for having recently purchased a PDA? Then have the rep ask if you were able to setup various features, then offer a help guide through email...

It was a bit of an awkward call. She stumbled through it. It was about a week after I bought it...

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I got that same call after purchasing my Storm2 a while back and now few days after receiving the Incredible. It's great customer service if you ask me.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
They called me to confirm delivery of my device and asked if I had any concerns or questions I would like to talk about. They also called me when I ordered my Storm. Maybe they just call the dummies........or maybe people they know they won't have to help! ;)

anthonym83

May 12, 2010
Visit site
As an additional, I bought it from an authorized retailer (only people who seemed to have any left in stock), rather than from the website or an actual Verizon store (with tech support window and all that).

I will add that I had to call customer service that day I bought it...so maybe it put me on some kind of "keep em happy" list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12