It's in the top left corner, not really obstructive...yet! If I turn the phone at an angle, I can see it up there, and I am worried it will eventually work its way down and become obstructive.

Should I mess with taking the phone apart? Will I screw anything up?

Should I attempt to get a replacement phone? Will they laugh at me?
    05-20-2010 10:57 AM
    I would try to exchange the phone before taking it apart, for sure. There's nothing to lose. With that said, I really hope this issue won't be as prevalent as the BB Storms.. I had several specs of dust after a couple of months!
    05-20-2010 11:26 AM
    Dont take your phone apart as most likely it will cause more problems. Also by now if you tryto FRU it out you will get someone else's return. I wouldnt take a warranty return over a spec of dust.
    05-20-2010 11:35 AM
    Agreed. Do not take your phone apart. If it really bugs you, try to exchange.

FWIW, nothing wrong with refurbished phones, but its my understanding that if you are within your first 30 days, they replace with new.

Good luck!
    05-20-2010 11:48 AM
    eeek. If these are having dust problems like the Sprint Hero, this could be an issue.
    05-20-2010 12:08 PM
    Agreed. Do not take your phone apart. If it really bugs you, try to exchange.

FWIW, nothing wrong with refurbished phones, but its my understanding that if you are within your first 30 days, they replace with new.

Good luck!
    FWIW?

Nothing wrong with refurb phones? I have seen people get phones that are in worse shape using a FRU replacement than the phone they were sending in to Verizon. My phone would have to be a complete brick for me to get a FRU.
    05-20-2010 12:18 PM
    For What It's Worth...
    NVR2ND likes this.
    05-20-2010 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD