major issue with "people" - address book in incredible

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Seems you cannot view the full address in incredible's "people" app. Wtf?! When part of the address isn't visible and you click on it, it pulls up the maps app. What if all you want is to SEE the address?! Anyone know a work-around ?
Thanks,

theeroopable

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Seems you cannot view the full address in incredible's "people" app. Wtf?! When part of the address isn't visible and you click on it, it pulls up the maps app. What if all you want is to SEE the address?! Anyone know a work-around ?
Thanks,

The only way I could see the full address without going into Google Maps, was once I click on the contact, and I select "Edit" at the bottom. It of course brings up the full address... it's a semi-indirect-inconvenient workaround...:confused:

homsie

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Using the edit function seems to be the only way to view the entire address...so you can either click on contact and then click menu -> edit or you can long press contact in list and select edit contact from the pop up list.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
There are numerous other third party address books in the Market. Try one of them, or maybe the stock address book will work. Haven't seen that one ported to the Incredible yet though.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I still keep physical addresses in my contacts for ease of navigating to a persons business, especially if I'm out of town, or in the event they want a paper copy of my invoices to them instead of a digital copy in their email.