Peep crashing

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, Peep is not a very good Twitter client. I'd switch to a better one (i.e. Twitdroid, Seesmic, Twicca, Tweetcaster, etc.)

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Many of the other clients have widgets as well. You should look around, since Peep offers almost no customization and is not very visually appealing.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Many of the other clients have widgets as well. You should look around, since Peep offers almost no customization and is not very visually appealing.

no other apps can match the peep full page widget tho. at least from what i've seen.

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
I just use the Twitter app. I stopped using Peep. I was getting my @ replies so late. What I do want is an client that will let me select a tweet and retweet it as a "RT @xxx." I can't even copy and paste.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Try clearing the cache for Peep in settings. It will probably fix it.

why would that matter? shouldnt it be able to store a lot?

im using seesmic and seeing how i like it. so far its alright except the widget can suck it. i want another full page widget like peep

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
why would that matter? shouldnt it be able to store a lot?

im using seesmic and seeing how i like it. so far its alright except the widget can suck it. i want another full page widget like peep

Should and it doing it are two different things. Before I got Touiteur I used Peep for about 2-3 days and it was crashing out like crazy. Cleared the cache and all the issues went away.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Should and it doing it are two different things. Before I got Touiteur I used Peep for about 2-3 days and it was crashing out like crazy. Cleared the cache and all the issues went away.
Hahaha very true lol

Yeah I'm trying out touiteur at the moment. I like it a lot and it looks really nice. What's the main difference between free and buying premium?
I just realized we are having the same conversation in 2 threads. Never mind Hahhaha

Last edited: