Anyone else getting this? It was working fine before 4.08. No errors as of now but it will not synch.
    11-23-2011 08:31 AM
    Figured it out. I had used Titanium and by mistake recovered my calendar data. I wiped the data, removed my exchange account, re added it and it is working fine now.
    11-23-2011 08:54 AM
    I'm seeing inconsistent results. Exchange Calendar appointments added on my laptop (using Outlook) appear on my phone; Exchange Calendar appointments added on my phone, however, are *not* appearing in Outlook.
    11-25-2011 09:04 PM
    Hmmmm. After executing the steps above I haven't seen any issues.
    11-26-2011 06:19 AM
    I'm not able to sync my exchange calendar at all after the upgrade to 4.08. In fact, my exchange calendar is not even showing up in the list of possible calendars in my calendar applications. When I try to sync it, I get a red exclamation mark and the message "Synchronization is experiencing problems." Anyone?
    11-27-2011 10:20 PM
    I'm not able to sync my exchange calendar at all after the upgrade to 4.08. In fact, my exchange calendar is not even showing up in the list of possible calendars in my calendar applications. When I try to sync it, I get a red exclamation mark and the message "Synchronization is experiencing problems." Anyone?
    Delete and then re-configure Exchange. Everything will then re-sync.
    11-28-2011 06:42 AM
    When I upgraded to ICS on my SGS2 I too could not access my outlook calendar. I allowed and viewed google calendar and as soon as I did it my work outlook calendar got synced. So I think there is an error in the script for first time sync for outlook calendar in the stock Calender App. If one runs the Google Calender sync ones you can overcome this problem.
    06-16-2012 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD