Help ! Android Central FC error message whenever I turn on the phone

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I usually power down my phone at night and for the last several days, I am getting a Force-Close error message :

---------------------------------------

Sorry !
The application Android Central (process com.androidcentral.rss) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
FORCE CLOSE

------------------------------------------

Do I need to just uninstall / reinstall the Android Central Widget ?

thanks!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Try going to settings>manage applications and select the AC app, then do a clear cache. If that doesn't work, I would uninstall/reinstall.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Try going to settings>manage applications and select the AC app, then do a clear cache. If that doesn't work, I would uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks, Cory. I went to the cache and there is no cache data 0.00B and the 'clear cache' button is gray. I will uninstall and reinstall if see if that does the trick.

thanks !

Jason.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled and reinstalled and still getting the FC message when I power-up the phone.

I am not too worried about it. I'll check back later it see if any other information about this.

It seems like a lot of apps. FC on the Incredible. I am just getting into using the apps. Why do they FC so often ? Just curios. It's not a big deal to me.

sermon8r

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I usually power down my phone at night and for the last several days, I am getting a Force-Close error message :

---------------------------------------

Sorry !
The application Android Central (process com.androidcentral.rss) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
FORCE CLOSE

------------------------------------------

Do I need to just uninstall / reinstall the Android Central Widget ?

thanks!

I did a factory reset and fixed it for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan