What do you think DInc will be worth?

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Just curious what you guys think our DIncs are worth? Thus far, I have always kept my old smartphones, but I think it's time to stop 'collecting.'

Whatever $ you guys think, I'll add a few bucks because of the Seidio 3500mah battery. My screen is perfectly clean (thankfully).

Thanks for your opinions.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Probably $50 - $150 depending on what you throw in with it.

Consider that CPO Fascinates are currently free with a 2 yr through VZW.

Just my $0.02

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Probably $50 - $150 depending on what you throw in with it.

Consider that CPO Fascinates are currently free with a 2 yr through VZW.

Yea, I checked eBay, and that sounds about right. Someone with a stock battery & 8GB card got $162.50 - shocked me.

Just got this as a Certified refurb (excellent condition) + 3500 mAh + 8GB card = a decent price.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I loved my DINC....a truly awesome phone, but recently upgraded.

I would like to sell it on Craig's list...

I want to wipe the phone completely clean of any data I had on it. ( for example, I used "Secrets" to hold all of my passwords to bank accounts, everything).

When you wipe a phone... does it completely erase user data ? That is my only concern when selling the phone.

How do I wipe my phone of all data ?

thanks !

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Remove the SD card and put a fresh one in for selling, Then Factory Reset the device several times and you should be OK. Don't re-login to the device, just do a couple of resets. You should be fine. Any recoverable data left would require someone with very specific knowledge and tools.

Your Secrets data should have been stored on the SD card.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I found out from VZW tech support that you get a better factory reset when you initiate it via the HBOOT screen (turn phone on while holding the down volume button).

I wasn't getting a full reset via the Settings menu. Called VZW thinking my DInc was busted. Turned out a reset via HBOOT worked perfectly.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: