Hello Everyone

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
New smartphone user and am currently waiting to get my droid Incredible in the mail. I have been browsing a couple forums and this one seems to be by far and away the most helpful and knowledge packed. Just wanted to say 'Hi' and thank all of you in advance for helping me out in the future.

One quick question....I was browsing the other day and a user had posted a case for the Dinc that he had found and ordered over the phone through verizon using the order number. It was a case which was sort of a hybrid mix of red and black and it really looked sharp. If anyone remembers or could help me find it in these mountain of threads I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks again guys

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
might be the amzer case... look around in the forums here, there is a thread on the best case for the Droid Incredible

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! What they've said is true. There are a lot of sharp and knowledgeable people here that are more than willing to talk and help. I've seen that case you're talking about. Might be getting one myself.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The case you are talking about is only available through Verizon. They aren't showing it on their site now, so I would imagine they are out of stock.

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
It's tough to find a case online. I prefer to be able to slap it on and get a feel for it first so buying cases in the store is probably the way to go. What's everyones thoughts on those "invisi-shield" things that you need brain surgeon hands to apply?