Since getting my Droid Incredible most of my friends have updated their profile pictures (it's something people do). However my contact ID pics that i have linked to their facebook account has not updated. I've tried everything!!!

Any suggestions?
    05-26-2010 02:58 PM
    I've noticed the same thing and the reading I have done it appears there is no fix for this. I know some people could care less BUT the phone is supposed to be all about syncing with google/facebook/etc. so it should in my opinion continually update.
    05-26-2010 03:02 PM
    There's actually another thread on here about that.. Some of my contacts sync, and some don't.

It's bothersome, yes...
    05-26-2010 03:06 PM
    Perhaps is there a way to unsync a contact, then sync again?
    05-26-2010 10:22 PM
    someone said if you remove the facebook sync overall and then readd it, it should update. but the problem is that the contacts you had to manually sync, will have to be synced again.
    05-27-2010 01:05 PM
    I love how picky we are about our phones...especially when it's little nits that bother us! Coming from BB, it's nice not to have anything too serious!

As for the OP, I haven't seen that issue at all...but would be bummed if the cool feature wasn't working for me.

Steve in CT
    05-27-2010 03:42 PM
    I have had this problem. only workaround I found was to remove the FB account from sync and re doing it. Sucks but it updates the pics.
    05-28-2010 10:39 AM
    For one of my contacts I have linked three profiles, phone number, facebook, and twitter. His phone number and facebook display names are both his real name but when I link his twitter account it always changes his contact name in my phone to his twitter display name. I have tried editing his info but still didn't change. I want his actual name to be in my contacts list, any ideas how to change this?
    07-18-2010 09:14 AM
    Go into the individual profile,click on edit,then you can see that the name and the profile pic now have a drop down option.Click on the name-you can now see all the different "names" that person has and you can choose which one you want. Once you choose,click done and it should take. Sometimes it reverts back for some reason on some profiles but I just go back and change it again. It usually works right away.
    10-30-2011 03:01 PM
    I had the same problem, then I found SyncMyPix. Been using it for a few months and it works great.
    10-30-2011 03:55 PM
    SyncMypix does not work well
    02-10-2012 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD