Ok I think its nice we have room on our device to store stuff. But I'm running into problems. I dl a voicemail pictures apps ect and I get error message phone outa of memory. Wtf I have very little on my inc my SD card has over 13gb free. I'm thinking there's a problem in coding and the way the phone reads the memory. It may also be a reason why there having problem rooting it. Ok I'm done venting. Doubt any of this makes sense since I'm a little tipsy tonight and ready to fling my incredible.
    05-28-2010 10:49 PM
    Im sure im going to get grilled for this and this is what people arent understanding, Advanced Task Killer is the solution in this case. Download the program and kill apps that aren't necessary, watch your RAM memory go up and say goodbye to those error messages

Please post results feedback and I hope this works for you

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    05-28-2010 11:25 PM
    Im sure im going to get grilled for this and this is what people arent understanding, Advanced Task Killer is the solution in this case. Download the program and kill apps that aren't necessary, watch your RAM memory go up and say goodbye to those error messages

Please post results feedback and I hope this works for you

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    From what I can tell from his post, he is talking about his internal/microSD memory and not RAM, so a task killer would not help.

OP, this seems to be an issue that has happened to a few users. It is definitely a bug in the software and isn't true; you have plenty of space. From what I've been reading, this typically happens when you hit around 70-80 apps but there have been other reported incidents, but mostly with the apps. Seems like there may be a rogue app that is causing corrupt read memory. All of those people say a factory reset will solve it

Edit: Also, would you happen to be using the HTC mail app? That was found to be an issue in some cases.
    05-28-2010 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD