Clear back cover

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Does that red cover match the actual red of the Verizon Incredible? I noticed that the phone in the picture is an HTC (non-Verizon-ized) version of the phone. There is no Verizon logo in the front, no red grille in the front, and no red ring around the camera lens in the back.

I don't know if I'd want two different tones of red.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm really surprised there aren't companies making back covers for the phone already, seems like a pretty simple thing to capitalize on

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, some companies are making the sticker packages which I would imagine is more attractive from an after market companies stand point because of the higher profit margin. But from a consumer point of view, my own mainly, I wouldn't mind having the option to buy a different colored back, especially a carbon fiber one, that would look pretty cool.

With that said I probably wouldn't buy it though because the cases cover it up, maybe that's why there isn't those options because they know the mass market lays in cases/protection.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't mind having the option to buy a different colored back, especially a carbon fiber one, that would look pretty cool.

i would buy that in a heartbeat.

i geek out over CF. but it would have to be real (with a clearcoat) and not just the CF look :p

chomsky1

Banned
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I had never seen that red mockup cover before...sweet. I would totally sport that or the clear. Good idea for some industrious aftermarket mfg out there.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Does that red cover match the actual red of the Verizon Incredible? I noticed that the phone in the picture is an HTC (non-Verizon-ized) version of the phone. There is no Verizon logo in the front, no red grille in the front, and no red ring around the camera lens in the back.

I don't know if I'd want two different tones of red.

that was the prototype HTC Incredible that someone found. that is why it has the HTC markings. do a google search on it. you will see a video of it with the verizon splash screen at startup.

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
that was the prototype HTC Incredible that someone found. that is why it has the HTC markings. do a google search on it. you will see a video of it with the verizon splash screen at startup.

Wow. That red backing for the prototype was pretty nice. They should mass produce some and sell them on the HTC site. The back of the phone has no mention of Verizon on it so they couldnt have a problem with it. I would definitely grab one of those covers, even the writing on it looks better.

sevin8nin

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Kinda bringing back a dead thread here, but I've been scouring the internet today trying to find a clear battery cover for my DINC. I DO use a case, but I use a clear one. And I would love to have the red innards showing through.

Any additional word as to whether or not anyone is making alternate back plate / battery covers yet for the incredible?

I'm surprised honestly. What about the people that just use a stick on overlay protector and want to be able to use docking stations or the car dock? Maybe they want some customization as well?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc