FREE DoubleTwist Player for Android

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I just installed this but I think you need to sync it with the doubleTwist program on your PC before it will work. It doesn't see any of the music I put on my SD card - just my ringtones and notification sounds (which is rather annoying)

plus I cant' find a way to edit MP3 tags in doubleTwist on the PC

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
plus when it 'reads your iTunes Library' it only checks the itunes folder for music

if (like me) you have your music on an external drive you have to Add Folders to Library

but even then - once you get all the stuff in to dT - if you have any tags that aren't correct I can't find a way to edit them in dT. Everything looks fine in iTunes but not in dT

consequently - it does pull your playlists - but once again because my music isn't in my itunes folder my playlists in dT are empty

and I'm not about to go back through my 90GB of music just to make it work in dT when it already works in iTunes.

hopefully these things will be fixed in future updates....but until now I'll stick with my stock Incredible music player

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My computer pretty much hates the Double Twist media player. I have a pretty high end system, but it locked it up and I had to force close the program. Not sure what that's all about. I'll mess with it later. :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084