Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
My sisters phone was working fine but then she was talking on the phone and texting and all the sudden it started vibrating and making a weird screechy noise. It cam on but froze alot after that she can use it anymore because it freezes and then shuts off automatically sometimes it doesn't even turn on?? Help?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If you can get it booted again, try clearing cache out of you apps and even remove a few that you don't use. It sounds like a space issue is the problem. Once you've cleared out some cache, delete old emails and text messages, some folks wind up with 1000's of them and they need to go.

Finally, if your sisters contacts are not synced to Gmail, export a copy of her contacts to the SD card. You may have to do a hard reset to fix this and you don't want to lose your contacts.

Hope this helps.

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
My HTC droid incredible is not working :( it freezes before it turns on. I can get to the menu that says fastboot
bootloader,factory reset, recovery, simlock I have tried them all and it still wont turn on. Any ideas of what could be wrong with it or how to get it to turn on. Do you think it is ruined? Thanks!

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
One more thing sometimes I get a picture of phone and green arrows in a circular pattern with another one pointing down, it vibrates and goes off. There is a bar at the bottom like it should downloading but nothing happens. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance