Moto Droid while I wait?

dxhmadx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was in the store today (NE2 ended today) and was told what they have been doing is giving people Moto Droids or Eris while people wait for their Incredible to come in. It seems a little fishy but has anyone heard of or is doing this? Thanks can't wait to finally ditch my Voyager.

Kainz15

May 16, 2010
Visit site
They didn't offer it to me, but I did this. I didn't tell them I was doing it, but I ordered the Droid Incredible online, then bought the Droid in store, and returned it once I got my Incredible (it was within the 30 days)..but I had to pay the 35 dollar restocking fee. (it was better than not having any phone for 30 days)

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Ya that is very fishy sounding. I know they are pushing people to get droids still because they have many of them and want to sell them and the INC is very popular. I mean you have 30 days to return it for a $35 fee like it was stated. Thats the only problem I can see though. You tried a store like best buy or anywhere for the phone? Just call around to a couple local places. Im pretty sure the stores have them. Some guy just said he got one at Best buy.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking they might be trying that hoping you will not return the droid for the inc. when its available.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Offered this to me when I went in about an Inc. They even wrote it down on my receipt and in their notes on my account stating that I would receive a call when it came into the store and I could come in and exchange it free of charge even if it took longer than the 30 days.

I came from ATT so they were literally offering anything and everything for me to ditch the iPhone in front of everyone at the store haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair