Every time I get a pic message it comes as a slide show. And when I send them its the same.. what am I doing wrong, went through the settings didn't see anything.. :-) :-)
    06-06-2010 09:15 AM
    That's an excellent question. I've noticed this on my EVO and Incredible, but never saw it on my Moto Droid, which leads me to believe it's Sense related. Kind of annoying.
    06-06-2010 09:21 AM
    I think it is Sense. A friend of mine has a Hero and mentioned the same thing the other day.

I noticed they send as sideshows too, though the picture messages I've received weren't slideshows and nobody made any complaints about the ones I sent
    06-06-2010 09:29 AM
    this is the same thing that happens on my storm 2
    06-06-2010 10:37 AM
    odd , never happened on my tp2..its no biggie just annoying

still love this phone , i really don't know where all the problems people are having , mine works great and my battery seems to be getting better with age..like a good wine...
    and i can see the screen outside much better than my tp2
    i cant get over how fast it is...
    just think after 2 year contract i can pick up a
    3.0GHz with android 4.0
    06-06-2010 02:17 PM
    Ya I have noticed that too and it does get a little annoying. I get annoyed that when I am looking at a picture and it exits after 5 seconds. Ill have to look at stock android OS to see if it is something in sense. I think HTC needs to fix that in their update to 2.2. Its nothing too big but we should have the choice or something.
    06-06-2010 03:48 PM
    My does it too, it's just Sense. I don't see a problem with it.
    06-06-2010 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD