slide to unlock screen

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
So I was playing with my Inc last night (can't put it down and I got it a day before it was released) and I noticed that when I wake it up and get to the slide to unlock screen that all I have to do is press "Menu" and it unlocks.

I just noticed this but wasn't sure if anyone else is getting the same experience. I don't necessarily hate this feature since it sometimes doesn't see my "slide" when the sun is shining directly on it and it takes a couple tries to get it to unlock.

Thanks,

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's normal. It will even give you that instruction if you wake up the phone and touch anywhere on the screen (rather than sliding down the bar).

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's normal. It will even give you that instruction if you wake up the phone and touch anywhere on the screen (rather than sliding down the bar).

Wow, I never actually read the instructions there. Thanks for that. Now I feel like and idiot.

Thanks guys.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The 'Menu' key to unlock exists on my Tmo myTouch 3G. Haven't received my incredible yet but good to see they are keeping that function.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I use the menu button almost exclusively now, especially when the INC is in my car holder. Not only is it easier then the slide but it means one less smudge on the screen when you are starting a session.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc