this has happened a few times, I am listening to some music and I pause the track, take the headphones out and then all of a sudden another music player starts playing music, (ie I have pandora on pause the stream take headphones out and then all of a sudden either btunes or doubletwist will start playing a song). Has anyone else come across this?
    06-08-2010 08:47 AM
    Sounds like there is a software conflict somewhere. As I do not use Pandora, I have no way of testing. I am a Slacker user myself.
    06-08-2010 09:09 AM
    I do not use Pandora, I have no way of testing. I am a Slacker user myself.
    Have you tested Pandora? Is there a particular reason you like Slacker better? I have had a couple of minor issues with Pandora and am considering changing.
    06-08-2010 09:21 AM
    I use slacker radio my self.. You can cached stations there for its saves battery
    06-08-2010 09:27 AM
    Mine does the same thing. I just stop Pandora. I used another music player and it caused all kind of problems. So, I just remember to make sure only the music player is running.

On a side note, Have you had problems having the player or Pandora pause while you have the ear phones connected? Happens to me all the time. I ride my bicycle and the movement causes it to pause.
    06-08-2010 09:35 AM
    Have you tested Pandora? Is there a particular reason you like Slacker better? I have had a couple of minor issues with Pandora and am considering changing.
    I used Pandora, just prefer Slacker. Slacker lets you create custom stations, just like Pandora, but also offers many pre-prgrammed genre stations that fit my needs 99% of the time. They also allow caching of stations. This is great to save battery and for when you are in a weak signal area. The station caching is free for 14 days but after that you have ot subscribe to their premium service to keep using it. Also, I have never had any kind of software conflicts with Slacker.
    06-08-2010 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD