htc battery

NapalmDest54

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
As with any smart phone the battery life is something that needs improvement. However, I purchased the ZAGGsparq 2.0 as my new source of keeping my new Incredible charged throughout the day. Probably now what your looking for, but I am hoping it will help me out.

dscribe

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten any information on when the 3500 mAH battery for the incredible is expected to be be out? 130+% more juice sounds so sweeet.

fenderstrat1184

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
so far, i've let the battery fully drain twice, and have since followed everyone's advice for charging it when its convenient. turn off the wifi and gps when not needed, and you should be ok. the only thing that tends to drain my battery life is downloading tons of apps at once (i came from a bb curve 8330, so i'm going in a bit app crazy!).

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
so far, i've let the battery fully drain twice, and have since followed everyone's advice for charging it when its convenient. turn off the wifi and gps when not needed, and you should be ok. the only thing that tends to drain my battery life is downloading tons of apps at once (i came from a bb curve 8330, so i'm going in a bit app crazy!).

As someone who came from the BB Storm1, I understand where you are coming from about the apps. That being said, be careful. As the Android Market is open source some apps can be malicious. Also some apps may not be coded very well and can cause battery drain on your phone, much like the BB and memory leaks. Download apps you trust, and always make sure to check out the reviews of an app before you download it. This has saved me from downloading a bad app many times, even from trusted sources.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone gotten any information on when the 3500 mAH battery for the incredible is expected to be be out? 130+% more juice sounds so sweeet.

I haven't heard any news yet, only holdup I can think of would be developing the back cover since it's likely to be the same battery as the one for the Eris.

bthomasltd

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Also, one thing to also think about after you read that link http://www.androidcentral.com/keepin...-android-phone is that some developers submit apps that are not battery friendly when kept running in the back ground even with the "first in, first out" process of memory caching within the OS of the HTC Incredible. Be weiry of what applications use a lot of battery or actually need to be running contantly. like a widget or something for that app you may have downloaded.

Dr Incredible

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just stick with the battery. From normal charging, my battery life has increased from a "WTF!?" to 18 - 20 hours of light usage.

I suppose to quantify light usage, I mean; a couple phone calls, a number of text messages and some web browsing to read some news or search Google for a factoid.

Of course some apps like this Simpson's jigsaw puzzle, that I fully enjoy, destroy my battery in just a few minutes, and navigation isn't the lightest but general usage is up to a full day for me.

thamenacing1

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered Seidio's 1750mAH battery along with a charger to charge my extra battery and my phone at the same time. Will guarantee I always have a charged battery at all times. I'm down with that.

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
1750 does me fine. It should do you well unless you are an extreme heavy user (e.g. surf web for hours and hours at a time, download like crazy, 100% brightness, etc...). You should just get that, unless you plan on hiking for a week and can't charge your phone. Other than that, why get a battery that can last several days? Everyone has access to a charger AT LEAST at night. Plus, with the 1750, you don't have to get a replacement backing.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Day 4 with my 1750 Seido. Yesterday had pretty good battery life. Still waiting to see how this battery performs after its cycled a few times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech