I have an evo..or maybe it's a new big screen TV, not sure...

AggressorBLUE

May 13, 2010
Visit site
or at least I think it's an EVO. I mean, I told the sprint rep I wanted an Android Phone. Instead sprint sent me a 1/2 scale tablet PC. Now don't get me wrong, it's pretty powerful little gadget, but I kinda need a phone. You know, like the droid incredible? Yea, that one. The device that's just as powerful but fits in a single hand*.

*Note to the Internet: that is NOT a jumping off point for crude jokes...

/:p

Initial thoughts on the two:
-4g is overrated (it IS faster than 3g, but not mandatory-not-available-everywhere-$10-a-month faster)
-Front facing camera...for all those video calls I don't feel like having. With people who don't have front facing cameras...
-Kick stand, 2 things
--1. At some point someone will make this for other phones (it's just a battery case...)
--2. It's pretty pointless
- Dear HTC, Panasonic made my TV, and didn't try to make my phone. Please have the same respect.
-Annoyed at having to wave off navy fighter planes all day, that are confusing it for the deck of an aircraft carrier

Anyway, I'd love to stay and write more, but I have to track down my droid inc. It got scared when I took the EVO out of the box and ran away.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
or at least I think it's an EVO. I mean, I told the sprint rep I wanted an Android Phone. Instead sprint sent me a 1/2 scale tablet PC. Now don't get me wrong, it's pretty powerful little gadget, but I kinda need a phone. You know, like the droid incredible? Yea, that one. The device that's just as powerful but fits in a single hand*.

*Note to the Internet: that is NOT a jumping off point for crude jokes...

/:p

Initial thoughts on the two:
-4g is overrated (it IS faster than 3g, but not mandatory-not-available-everywhere-$10-a-month faster)
-Front facing camera...for all those video calls I don't feel like having. With people who don't have front facing cameras...
-Kick stand, 2 things
--1. At some point someone will make this for other phones (it's just a battery case...)
--2. It's pretty pointless
- Dear HTC, Panasonic made my TV, and didn't try to make my phone. Please have the same respect.
-Annoyed at having to wave off navy fighter planes all day, that are confusing it for the deck of an aircraft carrier

Anyway, I'd love to stay and write more, but I have to track down my droid inc. It got scared when I took the EVO out of the box and ran away.

Lol, so I'm thinking you think the EVO is a little too big?

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I figured people would realize the EVO is too big to some.

My bigger concern was the HD video recording on only 20 fps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos