ordered my incredible a few days ago, and still waiting for the backorder to be done with so it'll ship to me asap! looking for a good screen protector and a case, anyone have any recommendations? dont think i'll be a big fan of the zagg or whatever coz of the friction, and looking for something that won't show lines or anything when placed over the display. heard seidio ultimate guard was good but its backordered too anyone? anyone?
    06-08-2010 04:07 PM
    I ordered mine on Saturday and can't wait as well. i'm very interested to see what everyone recommends for cases and protectors.
    06-08-2010 04:15 PM
    I just bought the screen protector sold by Verizon in the VZW store. It is better than Zagg. No bubbles and truly is invisible. Also no friction. You get 3 in a pack.

works perfect.
    06-08-2010 08:01 PM
    I can't wait either.
    06-08-2010 08:08 PM
    A bit on the expensive side, but these are very good:
    SGP Steinheil Crystal Clear for HTC Droid Incredible
    06-08-2010 08:29 PM
    got mine yesterday and was not due until the 11th hopefully you all have the same luck that i did. Got an extended battery with it too and have given it 2 good cycles and I just went all day with heavy use and i still have some juice left that should get me to about 8pm. 8 to 8 I can live with that...
    06-08-2010 08:31 PM
    got mine yesterday and was not due until the 11th hopefully you all have the same luck that i did. Got an extended battery with it too and have given it 2 good cycles and I just went all day with heavy use and i still have some juice left that should get me to about 8pm. 8 to 8 I can live with that...
    Agreed! I was spoiled with the Blackberry battery life. But, hey, this phone is running a memory comparable to a basic computer. Most laptop battery cannot last longer than 4-5 hours with a charge. Yes, buy an extra batter just in case.
    06-08-2010 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD