Try to make this understandable...

I am a member of an internet sports message board. I can start a new topic and post a header. However, if I try to go to the next screen (a box to type the body of the post) or if I try to reply to an existing post (same box...to type in the body of a post) there isn't any keyboard. I can't figure out how to bring one up. There doesn't appear to be any menu option. Tapping or pushing on the box turns it green but, still, no keyboard. This doesn't happen here...if I try to reply to a post and tap the blank box, a keyboard does appear.

I'm lost at this point. I've tried it with both the stock browser and with Dolphin. The site appears to load just fine. I don't see any page errors.

Is there a solution?
    06-08-2010 05:36 PM
    I've solved the problem....sorta. The webmaster and I came up with a solution too complex to repeat here (and irrelevant) by changing the settings for the site on the PC. However, although a keyboard will pop up on the phone, the PC site is then screwed-up.

I guess what I need is an app that will allow me to bring up or minimize the keyboard at will. Does such a thing exist?
    06-08-2010 07:00 PM
    Sounds like the site is using flash or something else which is not compatible with the phone. You don't provide any clue is what software is being used.

There are sites that won't work with the phone.
    06-08-2010 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD