Are there any applications out there that allow for a trackpad click to wake the phone?
    06-09-2010 07:22 AM
    Not that I know of. Someone was asking that earlier. I think all we came up with was possibly one of the launchers allowed you to. I remembered there was something that allowed you to be able to unlock you phone with the trackpad but you also could unlock it with the volume rocker too. So that was the downfall to that program. I am not sure what the program was sorry. But just having the trackpad and the unlock button only to unlock I don't think they have.
    06-09-2010 07:30 AM
    "No Lock" prevents the screen from auto locking when the backlight times out and also allows for you to wake the screen with the volume buttons. It's not consistent but you can use the trackpad to wake the screen too.
    06-09-2010 07:53 AM
    "No Lock" prevents the screen from auto locking when the backlight times out and also allows for you to wake the screen with the volume buttons. It's not consistent but you can use the trackpad to wake the screen too.
    Yeah I've used that program and the problem is it isn't consistant sometimes waking by the trackpad works and other times it just doesn't. Maybe if it's updated. Plus waking up by volume rocker is annoying. Thx though.
    06-09-2010 08:10 AM
    That would be great I haven't used my track pad for over a month. I would love to have a use for it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    06-09-2010 08:24 AM
    That would be great I haven't used my track pad for over a month. I would love to have a use for it.
    x2!
    06-09-2010 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD