Magnetic lenses for Incredible?

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So I saw this article (Macro Photography With the HTC Evo) and I'm sure many of you did also. The question is...has anyone tried these things on the Incredible? The area around the lens is one of the few things not plastic so as long as it is the right diameter, it should attach.

Anyone?

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Ya I saw the same thing too and was wondering the exact same thing. I was actually gonna post it but i forgot lol. I really wondered if we could. I had assumed we could because it is the exact same camera as the EVO. Would be nice if would could really turn this thing into a nice camera

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
i think theyre pretty sweet i wanna try one out hahaha

i read the engadget post this morning about it and was really interested

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
the article says theyre all over the place on amazon and ebay. ummm i definitely only found one seller and only on ebay. Fkucers should just provide links in their articles. lol

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
thats what i was thinking. ill probably order it eventually. i like how its got a lens cap and strap so you can keep it on you at all times if you want haha

hahah I just noticed that now, pretty cool. I was wondering if I'd be able to carry it around with me.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
hahah I just noticed that now, pretty cool. I was wondering if I'd be able to carry it around with me.

its just going to be funny when everyone is taking pictures and i whip that thing out like BAM whatsup guys?! hahahaha

such a good joke but it actually works so it makes it kool. honestly i would probably still spend money on this even if it didnt work just because it would be funny to mess with my photographer friends lol

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
its just going to be funny when everyone is taking pictures and i whip that thing out like BAM whatsup guys?! hahahaha

such a good joke but it actually works so it makes it kool. honestly i would probably still spend money on this even if it didnt work just because it would be funny to mess with my photographer friends lol

That would be pretty classic to whip that thing out around a bunch of serious photographers lol

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Nice find on the lens. I am really thinking about getting it especially when it is this cheap. It improves the camera so much. The cameras are exactly the same on the INC and the EVO so this should work perfectly. All it does is magnetically clips on or use double sided tape. I did get mad that no article posted who makes them or where to buy them really.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Nice find on the lens. I am really thinking about getting it especially when it is this cheap. It improves the camera so much. The cameras are exactly the same on the INC and the EVO so this should work perfectly. All it does is magnetically clips on or use double sided tape. I did get mad that no article posted who makes them or where to buy them really.

its magnetic and its supposed to stay on there pretty well as long as ur not messing with it you know. Yeah thats kinda lame that they didnt mention anything specific like that on the engadget or the gizmodo articles

i think ill order right now

Edit: i ordered. haha

Last edited:

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
its magnetic and its supposed to stay on there pretty well as long as ur not messing with it you know. Yeah thats kinda lame that they didnt mention anything specific like that on the engadget or the gizmodo articles

i think ill order right now

Let me know how it works for you...I won't be getting my phone for a while so I wont be able to test it out.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Let me know how it works for you...I won't be getting my phone for a while so I wont be able to test it out.

thats ok man its coming via FREE shipping from Hong Kong. i wouldnt be surprised if you got your phone before i get my lens hahahha. last time i ordered something from china it got lost and then a month later i got an email from the company saying oops basically. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary