video message?

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
anyone know how to send a video as a text? everyone one i send even one only 8 seconds long tells me its to large. my old dumb phone could send a video that was 30 sec so there has to be a trick here?

Terry4505

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
This doesn't make any sense. If I take a video, I am going to want it to be in high res. Then if I want to send it, it should compress. When I pull out my phone to shoot a quick video of my daughter, I am not thinking to myself...am I going to want to send this? Let me lower the resolution.

This needs to be fixed.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
It's a phone, not a PC. You can always transfer the video files to your PC, convert them to a compressed format and email from there.

Terry4505

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Yes I can, except I have a smart phone, that makes my PC obsolete in a lot of ways. I should be able to compress the videos to send as MMS.

I don't have to upload a video to my PC to share to YouTube, and then email if I wanted.

But if I take a 15 second video of my daughter being hilarious, I shouldn't have to go to the trouble of uploading to youtube, waiting for it to convert and then email. I should be able to just share that via MMS by compressing the file.

jjj1234#AC

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes I can, except I have a smart phone, that makes my PC obsolete in a lot of ways. I should be able to compress the videos to send as MMS.

I don't have to upload a video to my PC to share to YouTube, and then email if I wanted.

But if I take a 15 second video of my daughter being hilarious, I shouldn't have to go to the trouble of uploading to youtube, waiting for it to convert and then email. I should be able to just share that via MMS by compressing the file.

Have you tried YouCast? YouCast for Android

No more PC. no more lower resolution. You can send 200MB or 300MB video from your android directly to any email address or a phone # which has also Youcast version on it. Give it a shot!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer