Rewards Card App that works?

techjpo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any success with either Key Ring or Card Star. I cannot get either one to actually scan at the store. I do have the "Invisible shield" on my Incredible. I used to love card star on my Ipod Touch and I had a screen protector on that-it helped cut down on the glare and made it work better than w/o the protector. Is anybody having any luck? Thanks.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried Key Ring but no one could ever get the barcodes to scan

I have an incredible without a screen protector

gotroot801

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried Key Ring but no one could ever get the barcodes to scan

I have an incredible without a screen protector

Key Ring only scans at a few places, but I have seen it work. Truth be told, most of the time I'm using self-checkout anyway, and I can just key in the numbers (which are a lot more legible on my screen than on my worn out cards..)

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I use KeyRing almost daily and love it. Never had an issue with scanning. I have about 7 store cards in there including two small businesses that weren't listed and works great. Gets my vote.

magellanous

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I have key ring and use it at Stop & Shop and CVS mostly and it works 99% of the time. I noticed that it stopped working after a recent update but I just had to increase the screen brightness a little. I have the incredible with a screen protector.

techjpo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks.

Ok cool. Thanks for all the replies. I think I might give Key Ring another shot with a higher screen brightness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20