Having had the phone for less than 24 hours but been crusiing on AC forums for weeks now I still have a few minor quirks.

1) Is it possible to move bookmarks? IE when I had a bookmark it moves it down to the bottom so in my bookmark widget I have to scroll down to the bottom every time. I can't figure out how to change the order of the bookmarks.

2) I need a calander widget that "lists" events and takes up 1/2 the screen or less. The HTC and Android calender widget are acceptable but only show you 1 event at a time. i need a more compact widget which sort of lists my whole day or atleast 3+ events as i'm usually running around like a madman. I remember seeing a screen capture of someone's screen showing this. Any suggestions?

3) Why is it that some apps give you the option to close ( pandora / slacker ) where as most options stay running in background. I feel like google should have put on a restriction that all apps should have a " close " or "exit" button.

4) WOW battery life...I have Seidio extended 1750 and i'm about 25% remaining took off charge @ 3 hours ago...

Facebook widget
    Twitter widget
    Played 3D Derby
    Took a few google googles images ( amazing )
    Weather Channel widget

41% android system
    19% cell standby
    14% display
    9% goggles
    6% camera
    4% maps
    3% idle
    2% calls
    2% dailer

After looking at this I think I figured out it has something to do with my GPS / Location setting....I had all the following checked:

Use GPS Satellites
    LOCATION ON not 911 only
    Use Wireless networks

YIKES!

5) I read some threads about how blackberry AC chargers could have a negative effect on the droid. Does the same apply for the blackberry MicroUSB only charges that plug into PC? I wouldn't think so, but just wondering.

I know there's a lot in here if anyone is bored and want to help out feel free to answer, if not i'll just keep cruising the boards....
    06-15-2010 09:49 AM
    Having had the phone for less than 24 hours but been crusiing on AC forums for weeks now I still have a few minor quirks.

1) Is it possible to move bookmarks? IE when I had a bookmark it moves it down to the bottom so in my bookmark widget I have to scroll down to the bottom every time. I can't figure out how to change the order of the bookmarks.

2) I need a calander widget that "lists" events and takes up 1/2 the screen or less. The HTC and Android calender widget are acceptable but only show you 1 event at a time. i need a more compact widget which sort of lists my whole day or atleast 3+ events as i'm usually running around like a madman. I remember seeing a screen capture of someone's screen showing this. Any suggestions?

3) Why is it that some apps give you the option to close ( pandora / slacker ) where as most options stay running in background. I feel like google should have put on a restriction that all apps should have a " close " or "exit" button.

4) WOW battery life...I have Seidio extended 1750 and i'm about 25% remaining took off charge @ 3 hours ago...

Facebook widget
    Twitter widget
    Played 3D Derby
    Weather Channel widget

41% android system
    19% cell standby
    14% display
    9% goggles
    6% camera
    4% maps
    3% idle
    2% calls
    2% dailer

After looking at this I think I figured out it has something to do with my GPS / Location setting....I had all the following checked:

Use GPS Satellites
    LOCATION ON not 911 only
    Use Wireless networks

YIKES!

5) I read some threads about how blackberry AC chargers could have a negative effect on the droid. Does the same apply for the blackberry MicroUSB only charges that plug into PC? I wouldn't think so, but just wondering.

I know there's a lot in here if anyone is bored and want to help out feel free to answer, if not i'll just keep cruising the boards....

1) No, it isn't possible to move bookmarks, which sucks.
    2)Pass to someone else
    3)Go to Settings>Applications>Running Services Then you can shut down ones you don't want.
    4)Just make sure you let the battery drain down the charge it fully a few times. Let it cycle through and you will notice improvement.
    5)None of the BlackBerry chargers have any bad effect on the Incredible. Just don't use crappy 5 dollar ebay chargers. Also do not use cheap ebay Mini to Micro USB adapters. They make the phone go crazy when its plugged in.
    06-15-2010 09:59 AM

Facebook widget
    Twitter widget
    Played 3D Derby
    Weather Channel widget

41% android system
    19% cell standby
    14% display
    9% goggles
    6% camera
    4% maps
    3% idle
    2% calls
    2% dailer

Use GPS Satellites
    LOCATION ON not 911 only
    Use Wireless networks

YIKES!

1)Bookmark Sort & Backup works well, pick it up in the market
    2)CalWidget might work, also available in the market
    3)Not all run in the background after backing out of them, the previous poster told you how to exit them.
    4)Battery life isn't great, improves slighty after a while but not much you can do other than make sure things you don't use are off.
    5)Blackberry chargers should work fine.
    06-15-2010 10:11 AM
    I was also using the live galaxy wallpaper....it's so sweet but it must suck the life out of this battery!
    06-15-2010 11:03 AM
    2) Remove the calendar widget. Add it again, but before you add it, when you are looking to select the calendar widget you can scroll to the right to view different versions of the widget. I use the Agenda View, which I believe is what you are looking for. Granted it takes up the whole screen but it is very useful and will be what you are looking for. I'm sure you did see one with only 1/2 the screen, probably some third party app, not sure which one. Post it here if you find it. Hope this helps.
    06-15-2010 12:25 PM
    2) Remove the calendar widget. Add it again, but before you add it, when you are looking to select the calendar widget you can scroll to the right to view different versions of the widget. I use the Agenda View, which I believe is what you are looking for. Granted it takes up the whole screen but it is very useful and will be what you are looking for. I'm sure you did see one with only 1/2 the screen, probably some third party app, not sure which one. Post it here if you find it. Hope this helps.
    If you look at the home screen thread. It's on the 3rd page, post from Adiliyo.

You'll see his calender widget only takes up 1/2 the screen and is in list format.

Here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...screens-3.html
    06-15-2010 12:30 PM
    1. +1 Bookmark Sort & Restore
    2. Pure Calendar Widget
    3. Make sure you back out of apps instead of home button, if the apps not actively doing anything the OS will kill it faster.
    4. The only thing you need on all the time is Location, manually turn on GPS when you need it.
    06-15-2010 03:02 PM
    4. AFAIK, having GPS on doesn't mean that it is constantly tracking your location. I think it only uses it when an app requests your location for something. I've read that it doesn't matter if it's on or not because of this.
    06-15-2010 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD