I'm So excited , I just can't hide it!!

rpalumbo

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Today is a wonderful day!! I ordered the HTC Incredible from HTC Web Page on June 9 and paid $20.00 less than from VZW site ($179.99), Today is June 16 and just got notification that it is shipped and also received my UPS tracking number. The email read like this:

Another update! Thank you for your patience. Your phone has just been activated. It is now ready for shipment.

I was totally expected to wait until July 12 to get my hands on it and now it will be much sooner, and plus it will be shipping a day before my birthday!!! What a gift and I am so excited to kick my iPhone (3G) to the Curb, I wonder if I can use the iPhone as a door stop now!!! HA HA HA

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Today is a wonderful day!! I ordered the HTC Incredible from HTC Web Page on June 9 and paid $20.00 less than from VZW site ($179.99), Today is June 16 and just got notification that it is shipped and also received my UPS tracking number. The email read like this:

Another update! Thank you for your patience. Your phone has just been activated. It is now ready for shipment.

I was totally expected to wait until July 12 to get my hands on it and now it will be much sooner, and plus it will be shipping a day before my birthday!!! What a gift and I am so excited to kick my iPhone (3G) to the Curb, I wonder if I can use the iPhone as a door stop now!!! HA HA HA

Welcome! Glad you decided to come to Android!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781