For Those That Worry About Battery Life

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
NEW 3400mAh EXTERNAL BATTERY CHARGER FOR HTC INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 350353387667 end time Jul-11-10 10:22:12 PDT)

For those of you that worry about being caught with a low charge on your phone and nowhere to charge it, the above works great. I have one and have been using it for a cpl of weeks. I take it on overnites, when I took my son on an overnight camping trip, and it works great. It will hold enough juice to give your phone a full charge. It comes with adapters for every kind of phone and handheld gadget. It holds enough juice to charge my iPod Touch 4 full times. An awesome investment.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Oh, here come the negative comments again.

Why people can't be happy with shared info, I'll never know.

Thanks, OP, for sharing your find!

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
How is that any better than getting a 2nd (or more) batteries?

Because, for those that need it, you do not have to pull the case off, then pop the back cover off every day (which I would hate to do all the time). This just seems like a nice "on the go" alternative to finding an AC outlet.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Because, for those that need it, you do not have to pull the case off, then pop the back cover off every day (which I would hate to do all the time). This just seems like a nice "on the go" alternative to finding an AC outlet.

Exactly. I like the convenience of not having to disassemble my phone everytime my battery gets low and I am away from a charger. Plus it does work with my iPod, cinemin pico projector, and portable speaker system. (I like my gadgets) It will charge pretty much any portable gadget you have.

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh, here come the negative comments again.

Why people can't be happy with shared info, I'll never know.

Thanks, OP, for sharing your find!

I wasn't being negative, I was genuinely interested how it was different than a spare battery, I probably shouldn't have used the word "better" - I apologize to the OP if it seemed like I was knocking the info he gave.

I'm going to try and word this so it doesn't seem like I'm being smart or sarcastic but I hadn't thought about the "hassle" of taking off the back cover, or the benefit of being able to be used on multiple devices. I saw it and my first reaction was "why would I want this thing hanging from my phone while it re-charges if i can just pop in a battery" so I was curious as to why someone would want this instead of a spare battery and I have my answer(s).

newdroidnewb

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to try and word this so it doesn't seem like I'm being smart or sarcastic but I hadn't thought about the "hassle" of taking off the back cover

They weren't talking about having to remove the back cover off the phone. They were talking about the numerous different cases that people may have on their phones, which some are very difficult to remove and reinstall and also have a lifespan on how many times they can be removed before breaking.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Ah man I'm about to go on a 2 week vacation this may be nice to have considering I'll be in the middle of the 'world of Disney' for hours with the family lol.

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you OP, definitely a great alternative to carrying around an extra battery. Just throw this in your car and take it out when you need it and you are good to go.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
With this being a 3500 give or take, could we expect to get at least 2 charges out of this thing on a 1300-1750 battery? I know that charging rates throw off a remote battery as you have loss to begin with. Time for me to crunch some numbers....eck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield