I use the sedio 1750 battery.
    The last 2 days I've had a weird experience when bump charging.

I charge all night with the phone "on", and in the morning, pull out the charger, turn off the phone, and then plug the charger back in for about 30 minutes (or when the light is green again).

When I remove the charger and turn the phone back on, it shows there is ZERO percent battery life, and it turns off within seconds.

Then I recharge, and the thing will last me 13+ hours.

But, what's with the 0% charge thing? What am I doing wrong?

I guess from now on I'll just keep the phone on while charging and won't bump charge.

confused.
    06-25-2010 01:36 AM
    FWIW, I don't do the hokey pokey charging thing. I charge mine all night, get up and answer email or whatever, then put it back on the charger while I get ready for work. It's always green inside of a half an hour or so and ready to go. With the 1750 battery I get a good long day's use.

...my $.02
    06-25-2010 07:14 AM
    Is the extended battery larger than the stock one? By larger, I mean will it need another battery cover plate or will it fit under the regular one? I haven't had a chance to go look at em yet...
    06-25-2010 09:18 AM
    I use a HTC Touch Pro 2 1500 batt, and there is no doubt that bump charging makes a serious difference.

Have not experienced what you are describing.
    06-25-2010 09:40 AM
    Is the extended battery larger than the stock one? By larger, I mean will it need another battery cover plate or will it fit under the regular one? I haven't had a chance to go look at em yet...
    The Seidio 1750mah battery is the same physical size as the OEM battery so there is no need for different battery door.
    06-25-2010 10:07 AM
    I have the same problem once in a while. What program are you using to see your battery percentage? I use battery time lite
    06-25-2010 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD