Have a Stalker need to block sms/calls.. Help!!

rback15

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a stalker, that wont leave me alone for nothing in the world. She doesnt get the picture lol.. Whats a good app to block texts and calls, ive tried g blocker but you have to pay for it (reviews are not good) and the elite one doesnt work that well.. Please can somebody help me asap..

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I just logged in to My Verizon, and went in to the SafeGuard tab. I put the number of my stalker in, and bam! Crazy chick no longer sends me txt or the same pic.. Don't ask.. ;)

xmnj

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Do what I did, I used youmail and set the contact to go directly to voicemail. In youmail I set the voicemail greeting for my stalker to the Verizon disconnected greeting.
Phone calls stopped after that.

jgurnett

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
If you use Handcent SMS you can Blacklist the contact. This doesn't really block the texts, but it does hide them. Not sure if that helps.

If it's something serious...then definitely contact Verizon and/or change your number.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Callfilter in the appstore. Paid version is like $1.99 you can block calls and sms with it. Then setup google voice to not allow her to leave a voicemail. Pretty simple. Or do like GB said and call the cops that's why you pay taxes!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Verizon will block the stalker's number for 3 months at a time. You can contact customer service, they will be happy to help.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Why even use YouMail anymore since Google Voice is available to everyone. You can set her to go straight to voicemail then to a group that can't leave a message. Plus it's better integrated into the phone!

patches152

Jan 21, 2010
www.berryaddicted.com
Id suggest handcent + straight to vm in the contact info. That requires you to create a contact with her number. Now if she starts to use another number, gotta start all over again. Most effective way is to get the law involved so she stops then you don't have to do anything!

FYI, crazy chicks are usually awesome in bed. Especially the big ones. They like rocket pops. A lot.

Domsoft

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
My new application blocks text messages and can even send an automatic custom reply to the sender asking them to stop texting you.

Search the Android Market for ColdShoulder
market://details?id=com.domsoft.ColdShoulder

device2.png

Thanks.

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech