Getting hot then reboot!!!!

jayinla#AC

May 2, 2010
Visit site
My DInc has been acting up lately. Anytime the internal temp reaches approx 109F, it will reboot. This makes running apps like Slingplayer, GPS Nav and Radiotime virtually impossible for any length of time. Verizon is sending me a replacement. I know the DInc should and will get warm or even hot but to reboot instantly every time is not good. Anyone else experience this?

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
the hottest i have seen mine is 42c. not sure how hot that is in fahrenheit, but mine has never shut off or rebooted.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine has gotten pretty hot lately as well and yesterday rebooted or shut down a couple times. I took out the battery and charged it, will see how it acts today.

Libuff

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
sorry to dredge up an old topic... but its appropriate to re-use previous topics, rather than start a new one...

what is everyones experience with their phone getting HOT? I was using the DINC today when driving home, GPS + Listening to a podcast with DogCatcher. the phone was very warm to the touch. i thought it was because i was also charging, so i discontinued charging, but the battery drops way to fast to do that on a continuous basis.

how is everyone else's experience? GPS+Charging? has anyone done GPS+MP3+Charging?