Scratched Incredible Screen

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
so i saw an incredible today. it was great and all but the screen was scratched. so the incredible's screen is not as resilient as the motorola droid? my droid has been through a lot and still the screen is pristine. was going to get an incredible, but if the screen is fragile, i'm having concerns.

yes i can just wait for a droid x or droid 2 but what i'm really waiting for is the 2ghz motorola phone which they claimed would have a lot of the most advanced things that you can put on a phone by the end of the year. however, i need a new phone in the interim.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
You saw an Incredible where? In a store or someone's personal device? Please don't say it was a display model...

no. it was one i was going to buy from someone. saw the scratched and was disheartened. bleh.

i found screen protectors to take away from the ease of finger sliding through screen. had it on my moto droid but it ended up falling off and i never realized how much easier my fingers slid on the screen without it.

my question is that for the incredible, is it more necessary than it is for the motorola droid?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze