On my Incredible, for the last couple days I've been unable to follow links to news articles when using the built-in browser at news.google.com. When I click a link, it highlights it but takes no other action.

Is anybody else having this problem? I did some google searching and found some info about a problem with the webview API and zooming in some 3rd party apps, but nothing about this.
    06-29-2010 06:49 AM
    On my Incredible, for the last couple days I've been unable to follow links to news articles when using the built-in browser at news.google.com. When I click a link, it highlights it but takes no other action.

Is anybody else having this problem? I did some google searching and found some info about a problem with the webview API and zooming in some 3rd party apps, but nothing about this.
    Ironic, isn't it. Since this is a Google phone. LOL. But just refresh the page, the links should come back.
    06-29-2010 03:29 PM
    check your settings in Google...
    06-30-2010 05:44 AM
    Tried refreshing and it still didn't work. I checked my browser settings and tried turning Java Scripting on - now it works.

Kind of strange that google news requires java script to follow a link but it solved the problem.
    06-30-2010 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD