Availability Question.

California_iPad

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think the Incredible will be in stock, at the VZW stores by early August?
I have an upgrade that starts on August 4th and I plan on purchasing an Incredible, I would think they would have Incredibles in stock because the X will be out by then.

Look_Sir_Droids

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
One would hope so, but there are no guarantees...especially with the way things are going currently.

Plus, if they are indeed moving to Sony screens, it may take HTC a while to ramp up production with the new components...

k.8.stars

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
VZW website says ordered Inc will be shipped in late July. You might try checking at your local store and see what they say, or do what I did.

Verizon will usually let someone upgrade 2 weeks early ( Only through calling Customer Service).
My upgrade day was June 19th, but since the phone is in such demand, and if I ordered it then I wasn't likely to get it until well into July, they let me place the order two weeks early ( CS can go 2 weeks early, in store can go a week early, that is what I was told)
My phone should be arriving today, a couple weeks and few days after my upgrade day, but for sure better then, getting there and having to wait.

Plan a head my friend.

live2board7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Sales rep in store let me upgrade two months early to get the D.Inc. Before that they let me upgrade a month early to get my storm2.

Coop#AC

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My store told me they wouldn't see a unit until all of the order backlogs have been filled. Judging from the latest shipping date, I wouldn't count on stock being in by early august. My advice is to call, call, call until you get a CSR who's willing to let you upgrade early to get into the queue.

Blah

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If you're willing to go the Best Buy route, they often have them come in to purchase. There are usually some available in one of the various stores here in town.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Sales rep in store let me upgrade two months early to get the D.Inc. Before that they let me upgrade a month early to get my storm2.

Yeah I upgraded, in store, on launch day and I was not eligible until mid August. As long as the number you want to upgrade is the primary line then they will work with you.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
By August they should have them. If anything, I'm sure Amazon would have them.. since Amazon already has them in stock right now (until they get sold out again lol)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze