How Do You Charge Your Incredible

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So I had already ordered and received the Seidio Innocase II Surface with anticipation of Seidio soon releasing the Desktop Charger since the case was specifically designed to be able to charge the Incredible while still in the case.

Coming from BB, one thing I always liked was the convenience of dropping the device in the cradle and letting it charge.

So now Seidio decides, no, they are not going to produce the Desktop Charger :mad: (although even as of yesterday, one of their reps told me it should be out in a week or two as it was going through final testing). :mad::mad:

Do you go with a different case then or what's your setup?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
InnoCase II combo.....computer cable.....charge with the phone on, once a month or every few weeks charge with it off. Everything has been fine. I have found I get a more consistent battery life with the wall charger and the phone off. Give different methods a try and come to a conclusion.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
But no way of getting around plugging and unplugging the darn cable everytime...which it why I was so looking forward to the desktop charger.

InnoCase II combo.....computer cable.....charge with the phone on, once a month or every few weeks charge with it off. Everything has been fine. I have found I get a more consistent battery life with the wall charger and the phone off. Give different methods a try and come to a conclusion.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
how do you charge it? often does answer that question lol but i since i do it often i use the car charger and a usb at work and wall charger at home

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
@ night then on my computer when I get ready. Strange, I was bump charging with it off now it seams to last all day doing it on my computer with the power on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
That actually was not the question; need to read the content of the thread, not the title; "charge the Incredible while still in the case"?

Do you go with a different case then or what's your setup?

how do you charge it? often does answer that question lol but i since i do it often i use the car charger and a usb at work and wall charger at home

Bullpride

May 6, 2010
Visit site
lawnboy, you know if you weren't rude to everyone that responded, you might get different responses.

As for me, I have an AC cord near my desk, one on the night stand and one in the car. I plug it in when it needs to be charged. As far as I can see, plugging and unplugging is not that difficult.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Rude? :rolleyes: By no means, trying to keep the thread on topic. Reply with something like "often" is of no value and if you read the thread, has no beneficial feedback.

lawnboy, you know if you weren't rude to everyone that responded, you might get different responses.

As for me, I have an AC cord near my desk, one on the night stand and one in the car. I plug it in when it needs to be charged. As far as I can see, plugging and unplugging is not that difficult.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
guys settle down before the thread gets locked and infractions get handed out. really don't feel like doing that tonight. brett is tired. please done make brett cranky. :mad: haha

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Brett have a good evening :cool:

Trying to keep things on topic.

guys settle down before the thread gets locked and infractions get handed out. really don't feel like doing that tonight. brett is tired. please done make brett cranky. :mad: haha

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Still looking for suggestions; without the desktop charger, debating on just sending back the Seidio Innocase II Surface.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
No he's talking about just charging it while the phone is turned off. From what I've seen you get a good solid charge that way and no instant 5-10% drop in battery after charging it.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
i charge my 3 OEM htc batteries with an external charger. i have 2 1500's and the stock 1300 and i just rotate through them when needed. usually i can go 24 to 36 hours on each one.

jesso

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
4758151565_7a883595db.jpg

That's my "dock", and it works great. It's the cellphone beanbag chair from Thinkgeek. It keeps the cats from knocking my phone around at night, and props it up so I can see the screen when the alarm goes off. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever buy a made-for-the-Dinc cradle because this does the job so well.

As for charging, I've gotten into the habit of charging it overnight with the phone on, then turning it off and bumping it while I'm showering and getting dressed in the morning. Usually by the time I'm ready to go, so is my phone. It works perfectly for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome